Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities allow seniors to have continued independence and freedom from the responsibilities of maintaining a residence.
As facilities strive to provide safe, comfortable and entertaining living environments for their residents, significant exposes are created:
- Significant property values
- Workmen’s compensation for a diverse workforce
- Workmen’s compensation for the independent contractors providing a vast variety of services at the facility
- Liability for everything that is happening within the facility and activities outside the facility
- Transportation of residents and the use of non-owned autos
- Food preparation issues
- Employee misconduct, including sexual
- Employment practices liability
We have developed senior living insurance programs with our insuring companies that are then customized for each facility so each client can be assured that their exposures have been addressed, while maximizing cost savings.